To be a soul winner, you have to become a good storyteller. There are three stories that must be told. First, we must tell the story of Jesus. Too much evangelism starts with what the person must do rather than what they must believe. No doubt, faith without works is dead, and everyone who comes to Christ must do something–as in, obey Him. You must repent, be baptized and receive the Holy Spirit. No exceptions. But if faith without works is dead, works without faith are deadly. Believers must believe, and they cannot believe if we do not tell them the story of Jesus. And we cannot assume that everyone knows the story. We must tell it.
- People, we did it. Made to Year One. Been a wild ride, but here we are. Loving God, loving people, loving life. See… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- If God answered every prayer you prayed, would it make a difference in the world? #prayersthatchangetheworld… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- We behold the suffering of the world and cry, “God, when will you do something?” and the anguished voice of the Fat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- RT @PhilCooke: The Enduring Appeal of Creepy Christianity nationalreview.com/2017/11/roy-mo… 7 months ago
- Latest message now online! myfreedomlife.com/messages/ https://t.co/OAcyJvNrbL 8 months ago